tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2010

Birthday bliss in Tallinn

Last week I travelled to Tallinn, Estonia for two days of great company, relaxation, pampering and bubbly. This trip was birthday gift including travel, luxurious accommodation and a choice of spa treatment. Since the freezing temperatures and frosty wind didn't encourage for timely outdoor activities we decided to take the full benefit of the luxurious courtyard suite at Merchant House Hotel situated in the heart of Tallinn's old town. 


I had heard lot of good things about this small boutique hotel and had wanted to stay here for the longesttime. It was well worth it - the hotel has a rustic old time charm (as you can see), service is great and the suite is well worth the money. 57m2 of beautifully designed space with a sitting room area, sauna and a log fire., all for €155 for a night.  I cannot describe how amazing it was to warm frostbitten fingers and toes in front of the fire whilst sipping some champagne.

Next morning I enjoyed a sea salt full body scrub and massage to smooth that dried up winter skin. After 90 minutes of relaxing bliss my skin felt like baby's bottom and mine and body rejuvenated. Besides some nice red wine I did no shopping at all. I did found though a lovely black leather handbag in -30% sale which I eventually received as a birthday gift.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti