keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2009

Lilypad style

About year ago I was introduced to TV-sitcom which has been frequently referred to as the new Friends. I was instantly hooked to 'How I Met Your Mother' and it didn't take much longer for me to fall in love with the show's costume styling. My absolute favourite wardrobe is worn by Lily Aldrin played by he fiery red head Alison Hannigan, also known from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer 'and 'the American Pie' movies. Here is a quick overview of what I think is the best of Lily's.



One of my favourite Lilypad style moments was during third season when Lily confessed her shopaholic tendencies to Robin. For the life of it I cannot find pictures from this episode anywhere. Only one I could get my hands on is portraying Lily in the mids of blissful shoe heaven. And last but not least...awww! In the latest HIMYM episode Lily wore this amazing silk(?) blouse, which you can only see a tiny bit of in the last picture. I'm hopeful more promo photos of the latest episode will turn up soon. Normally I would be relying on SeenON! for the latest showbiz fashion advise, but my search turn up nil hits :-(

Does anyone know who does the styling / costumes for the show?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti