sunnuntai 6. syyskuuta 2009

Cascade

Many of the US and UK fashion labels carry an inspiring selection of relative inexpensive (except the Anna Beck Riua earrings) jewellery on their collection. Although I usually prefer to hand craft my own pieces to suit my taste, I cannot but be tempted with these seasonal fashion goodies to be mine. Here are best of the large cascading earrings. Since I cannot choose between my traditional favourite silver and my new found love for (black &) gold - I will give you both!

Silver Edition


From left to right; Duchess earrings by Forever 21, Oval floral scale earrings also from Forever 21, Embossed Disc earrings by Diva for Miss Selfridge, Tear drop shaped Anna Beck Riau earrings from Max & Chloe.


(Black &) Gold Edition


From left to right; Black & gold lead shower earrings , Embossed gold leaf earrings, Black & gold shell earrings. First three pairs all from Forever 21. Metallic golden tear drops from Accessorize.

Has anyone attempted to many their own cascading earring pair?



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti