torstai 24. syyskuuta 2009

Bootylicous

Hate to admit it, but the summer is officially over now. Time to say goodbye for strappy sandals and welcome new season of boots. And what a great season it looks like. I am well pleased with the continuing trend of high boots with less on the heel. All I really need is a pair of warm and comfortable boots to walk me through the falling leaves, rain and snow.

Ideally, I will get a pair of tan coloured boots to match my lovely new hangbag and black pair, well just because every girl needs a one pair of black boots ;-) In reality, real leather boots don't come cheaply so I will be grateful to get even one pair. True to my style I have done my homework before heading out to the shops. Here are my favourite contenders so far;


The black pair from Ellos are this seasons hottest over-the-knee boots. I think they're to die for, I'm just not quite sure my anatomy can pull them off.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti