maanantai 14. joulukuuta 2009

Dear Santa,


I would like to think I have been a very good girl this year (like every other) so here's a little letter for you Santa to help you through the hurdles of Christmas shopping. See, I really AM a good girl ;-)

I would love a decent pair of hair straigtheners like GHD IV Styler and 'Smoky Eyes' eye make-up set like Dior's or Lancome's. Body Shop's 'Black Velvet Apricot' series has a heavenly scent and moistures the dried up winter skin. A gift card for Fusion Beads or H&M for little shopping or perhaps a relaxing facial at the Helsinki Day Spa. Blissful! Pentik's Verdi glass candlesticks are gorgeous way to light up the dinner table.

But most of all I wish relaxing time with the family, good Christmas food and plenty of snow!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti