torstai 27. elokuuta 2009

Brass in beading

As promised, I shall give you a sneak peak at some of my favourite brass pieces. Having fallen in love with brass I have accummulated quite an abundance and a variety of brass beading supplies. Despite the variety of materials I often end up producing a versatile long necklace which can be wrong once or twice around the neck. I just can't help myself! To my defence...these long necklaces belong to my most worn pieces, some of which have found a new home amongst my family and friends.


'Chain me up' is a combination of round mother of pearl donuts, round and rectangular green jade and textured brass beads on chain.


'Caramel' is simple long necklace with faceted oval glass beads in chocolate brown and caramel. Funnily enough its richness reminds me of Ben&Jerry's icecream.

These Swarovski crystals bring beautiful colour and sparkle to the dull, matted surface of this brass chain. It's a quite unique contrast. One which I have used in many occassions.

Back to golden browns in 'Golden Shadow' necklace with plenty of Swarovski crystals in different shapes and few larger beaded beads made out of round swarovski crystals and metallic delica beads.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ja kun on vähän (?) pitkät piuhat ja lukee profiilin vast ny viimisimmä postaukse jälkee ja tajuu et eihän mun tarvikka änkyttää enklantti ni sanonpa edellisen ihan kotimaaks.

    Tykkään ihan hirveesti tästä keskimmäisestä korusta. Viimeisin on mun väreistä ja mun näköne, mut silti keksimmäinen eniten mieleen. Varmaan kun en ite osaa käyttää värejä ja niitä on tossa aivan mielettömän hienosti.

    VastaaPoista